Used Vehicle Core Coverage
Used Vehicle Total Loss Benefit.
Optiom Plus will pay the difference between the market value of your vehicle at the time of loss and your vehicle’s value when the policy started.
- Up to $60,000 over your primary insurer’s policy
- Up to 60 months of price protection
Even with the most comprehensive primary insurance coverage, you may experience significant loss that your primary auto insurer may not cover:
Total Loss Deductible Reimbursement Benefit
If you should have to pay a deductible on your primary auto insurance policy, Optiom Plus will reimburse you in the event of a total loss.
- Up to a maximum of $500 if your vehicle is written off
Vehicle Value Appreciation Benefit
For an additional premium, Optiom Plus will escalate your vehicle’s value by 5% per year in the event of a total loss.
- Subject to the Total Loss Benefit limits for Used Vehicles
Rental Vehicle Reimbursement Benefit
Should the rental coverage provided by your primary auto insurance policy end before your vehicle is repaired or replaced, Optiom Plus will reimburse the continuing rental vehicle cost until the repairs or replacement are completed.
- Up to a maximum of $1,500 per year
- Unlimited number of benefit requests